The San Marcos Community Living Program is a long-term living program for individuals living with brain injury or other cognitive disabilities. It is comprised of an attractive small residential home (SmithHouse) near the San Marcos River and our Independent Living Program for individuals who live in their own residences in the city of San Marcos.
- Life-Altering Meniscus Tear From Ski Accident is Cured with the Power of Stem Cell Therapy, the Future of Chiropractic Recovery
- Injury Causes Life-Threatening Asthma Which is Cured with Miracle of Modern Science and The Miracle Cure of Stem Cell Therapy
- Miniscus Tear From Ski Accident, Stem Cells Prevent Knee Replacement
- Stem Cells Save Seattle Woman after Car Accident Leaves Her with Near Fatal Asthma
- Video Case Study: NYC Taxi Accident | New York Personal Injury Attorney